Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sweet 1600 - Draculaura

After I went to TRU's yesterday and the Thrift Store, 
I decided to take a trip to another Wal-Mart in my area. 
There I found 
Monster High 
Sweet 1600
Draculaura 
Mattel 
2011 
One of her earrings spells out SWEET and the 
other is hearts. 
Inside the heart on her face is 1600. 
 There are 3 other dolls in the series. 
Clawd Wolf 
Clawdeen Wolf 
Frankie Stein
Made in Indonesia 
Wal-Mart price was 22.97.  
In TRU, the price of Draculaura is 32.99. 
Why such a big difference in price?
Wal-Mart find .



6 comments:

  1. TRU always seems overpriced to me. Just about everything I've brought there was on clearance. Their regular prices are too much half the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, It's Muff, The playline Barbie's seem to be either a dollar or two more than Wal-Mart. But if you have a coupon, or there is a buy 1 get 1 free sale, it may come out cheaper at TRU's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from spain, i like your new Dulce 1600-Draculaurea. So the cake and the dress are nice. You always do a very nice shopping and cheaply. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Marta, I love getting bargains! I got Draculaura since I also bought her car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you have her and to get some dollars off is a good thing. I never thought to check my rewards page but I will now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Brini, They were coming in the mail and I wondered what happened so I looked at my rewards page and there they were. Got to make sure I check it every so often.

    ReplyDelete