Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Barbie and Elmo

This past Christmas my son's two friends 
gave me this Barbie as a gift. 
It was amazing that they were 
able to find a Barbie I didn't already own.
Thanks Tara and Jay. 


Barbie and Elmo 
TMX
Tickle Me Elmo 
Mattel/Sesame Street 
2006 

Made in China. 
Barbie has freckles!  The blotch under 
her eye is just a flaw in the plastic that 
showed up in the picture. 


Elmo still laughs when you tickle him. 
What a great gift!
Christmas present. 



12 comments:

  1. Yeah congrats on this gift! I have her and love playing with the Elmo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chynadoll, Isn't Elmo just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, I never realized she had freckles. I could never find her in Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from spain, congratulations on your new Barbie. Neither had seen before. I like the face with freckles Barbie. Enjoy her. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Brini, They are very light, and didn't realize she had them until I saw the picture.

    Thanks Marta, I like the freckles on her face, makes her look different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is super cute. Great present.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the TMX doll. I have the AA version and I think I had this one but she may have been sold..I think LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Hey,It's Muff and Dollz4Moi, I am loving the gift, especially the Elmo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never realized she had freckles either. I have two of these sets. One I opened for the Elmo. The doll is still sitting on my shelf the same way she was when I opened the box in 2006/7. I have a NRFB one in the basement, that I thought about selling. But the doll is articulated, and then there is Elmo. Why would I ever sell it? I will probably start playing with the doll soon.

    I agree. Great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vanessa, I didn't know she was articulated too! Another plus!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter would do anything to have this Elmo... ok I'll take care of Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dollmania, The Elmo is so cute with this Barbie. He laughs when you tickle him.

    ReplyDelete