Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Meeting Chyna Doll

I finally had the pleasure of 
meeting Chyna Doll 
aka  Cecile of 
Take a few minutes to check 
out her site!
We were going to get together last 
Tuesday, but the weather was bad. 
Our first stop today was the Flea 
Market, where we both 
bought dolls.  
Then it was off to the Thrift 
Store, but we made a quick stop 
at Toy's R Us. 
We walked out of TRU's without 
spending a dime.  
 Finally got to the Thrift Store but
there weren't any dolls
 that either of us wanted. 
Cecile bought a few other items.
I can't wait to see what she creates 
with one of the items she bought. 
While at the Thrift Store you can see some 
of the items they haven't put out yet. 
One was a doll treehouse, complete 
with a tree and a rope ladder. 
And there was also a doll house. 
We wanted to have a closer look but they 
didn't bring them out. :( 
It was time to go home since Cecile had work
later on in the day. 
Cecile brought me a present. 
Close up of her face 
Her name will be Chyna Doll
(aka Cecile)
I just love the outfit Cecile made for her. 
She also brought me
It's a glass votive candle holder with
3 of her small creations and their pictures.
I haven't unwrapped it yet. 
I brought Cecile some nude dolls to 
use some of her magic on.

It's was great having someone to talk to while 
doll hunting.  Someone who shares your passion for dolls. 
We will be going again sometime in the future. 

Remember to check out her blog. 

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that sounds like fun! That was really cool that you two met and had a fun day of doll shopping. Your Chyna Doll is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Georgia Girl, we had a great time shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Frannie, thank you for such a wonderful time yesterday. We definitely have to do it again. It was great to finally meet you, and be a part of your doll hunt for the day. Next time, I think I am gonna camp out for that doll house LOL. Thanks for my present of nude dolls :) I am already forming ideas for their recovery.
    I am honored that you like your gift from me. Love the name by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chynadoll, we did have a wonderful time. They get doll houses all the time. Hopefully when we go again they will have one that you will fall in love with.

    ReplyDelete