Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Friday, September 9, 2011

Cindy's Country Kitchen

Hi, I'm Cindy!
Welcome to My Country Kitchen. 
Today I am going to show you some 
delectable treats I've been whipping up 
in My Country Kitchen. 
First we have Surprise Pudding with a 
Raspberry Sauce. 
Next Chow Mein Noodle Salad. 
Great lunchtime meal if you are dieting. 
Steak and Eggs for Breakfast anyone?
French Bread and Cheese make a good
mid-afternoon snack. 
Sausage Pizza topped with mushrooms and peppers. 
Great lunch for the kids. 
A delightful double decker pudding with cherries on the side. 
And our last item for today! 
Everybody's favorite, Lime Gelatin with fruit slices. 
Let's dig in. 
See You Soon.
Love ya, Cindy

Frannie here:
Cindy is a Sophie Liv Doll by Spin Master. 
The background is "Jody's Country Kitchen" by Ideal 
From the 1970's. 
Purchased from Tara, one of my blog followers. 
(Thanks Tara!) 
The food items I purchased today at the Thrift Store. 
They are magnets, but I thought they would make great food 
items.  They were still wrapped in plastic.  Had stickers 
saying they were purchased at A.C. Moore (craft store). 
Made in Taiwan. 
Hope you enjoyed Cindy's Story. 

Today, my other half's daughter asked if I would sell her 
Cabbage Patch Dolls . She has about 10 of them. 
I most likely will be selling them on E-Bay.  So if you are interested 
in Cabbage Patch dolls, watch for my posting when I am putting them 
up on E-Bay. 

Question:  Has anyone seen a Halloween Barbie for 2011?  Went to Target today. 
There were none.
Is Mattel making them this year?


11 comments:

  1. Wow! Those magnets make very realistic entrees. What a find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Limbe! I am going to have to look more closely at the Thrift Store to see if I can find anymore goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food looks really good! I thought you made the food until I read your post. Cindy is a pretty doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Georgia Girl, no I am not that talented. Vanessa is the talented one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frannie, I've been to 2 Targets and no sign of the Halloween dolls yet. I want the Chelsea dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Went to my Target and nothing. Will post when I see them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Frannie you are killing me with your finds! I too was looking and say to myself: wow, she's got skills! Then I read that you found them at a thrift store and I'm saying: she really has skills! I know that the small things are the hardest to see at the thrift store! Congratz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Ms. Leo, The small things do drive me crazy. The Thrift Store has aisles with shelves and just like in Walmart, the hook that you hang things on. Well they have 5 to 6 bags on the hooks. And a lot of bags to look at. Sometimes I go up an aisle two to three times to see if I missed anything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You find the best things at the thrift store. I dubbed you the thrift store queen a long time ago. The magnets are wonderful. I thought you were holding out on us. I read a blog post a few days ago, that had the Halloween 2011 Barbie. So she does exist. If I remember the post, I will get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Vanessa, If I look carefully when I go to the Thrift Store I can find stuff. I have to go up and down the aisles a few times to make sure I have seen it all. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow that food looks great! I'm so ready to go with you the that thrift store LOL :) let's go!

    ReplyDelete