Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sparkle Beach Kira

Sparkle Beach
Kira 
Mattel 
1995
Made in China 
Marked 1980 on head
1966 on her back 
Thrift Store find
Kira is going to be my first candidate to re-body. 
When I was combing her hair trying to get the tangles out
I got a little rough combing her hair 
and her head popped off, breaking a part 
of her neck. So it will be my first attempt to re-body.
Now got to find the perfect body for her. 
Any ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like being forced into a rebody. With all of that long hair, I think a LIV body would make her too short, unless you were going to give her a haircut, too. If you did go that route, Daniela or one of the early Alexis bodies would work. I think the basketball body comes in that shade, but keep in mind it has flat feet.

    ReplyDelete