Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Sunday, July 3, 2011

1994 Shaving Fun Ken

Shaving Fun 
Ken 
Mattel 
1994
Marked 1990 on head 
1968 on back 
Doll is Thrift Store find. 
There is a story behind this. 
Yesterday, I began my treasure hunting at the Flea Market. 
One vendor was selling a Ken doll (a different one) with 
some clothing. Price was right so I bought them. 
Picked up this Ken doll with a different outfit. 
When reseaching who he was today, I looked at what 
he should be wearing.  I decided to look in the shoebox of the
stuff I bought at the Flea Market. There inside I found the 
top and the bag with the visor and the bottle missing the label. 
There were also sunglasses, so Ken got them too. (Don't think they belong) 
No pants, so I put on a pair that seemed close.
Gave him a pair of brown loafers (Couldn't see what kind of shoes he had)
Now he needs a story to go with him.

2 comments:

  1. He's cute. He looks like actor Matthew McConaghey (sp).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you found the top in the purchase from the same day! Wow. I love stories like that. He is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete