Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Provencale

There are dolls that I thought I would never find 
at the Thrift Store. How wrong I was. 
Who would ever think that you would be able to
find a Silkstone Barbie at the Thrift Store. 
I was shocked today when I saw her.
Provencale 
2001 
Mattel 
Silkstone Fashion Model Collection.
No box, no Certificate of Authenticity, no stand. 
She did come with her original hang tag. 
And a metal stand. She still has her earrings.
You never know what you are going to come across. 
It's being in the right place at the right time.

8 comments:

  1. That is one awesome find! Congrats! I don't have her and wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you find things in the strangest places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess who's the luckiest collector? You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Niel! I love Thrift Stores!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! That is a find, althought I must say that I'm not surprised. I found a Fashion Queen Barbie at the thrift store once, and recently a found a J-Doll, mint! Still in the box!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Thriftymamma7, I just woke up so I am not thinking straight, what do you mean by a J-Doll? Who is she?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your find! That is a good one!

    ReplyDelete