Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Friday, July 8, 2011

Green Dress Mystery

Found this dress in a bag of doll clothes from the Thrift Store.
It's too small for Barbie, but fits Yasmin well. 
When I looked for a label, I found it marked 
Integrity Toys.in purple lettering. Made in China
There was also a logo of a purple circle with
a cartoon type girl and boy. Just wondering what 
doll did (Approx size 10 inches) Integrity make that this dress
belonged to. I am thinking it is pre-2000, but I could be wrong.
Any ideas?
UPDATE:
Mystery solved thanks to Miss Spotty Jane and Renee who recognized the dress. 
It is the dress for the Taurus Doll from the Zodiac Girlz. 
2003 
The other Zodiac Girlz doll I have is marked on her head 3 Muses. 

3 comments:

  1. It looks like the dress from Taurus in the Zodiac Girlz line. They were a short-lived Bratz knockoff Integrity put out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Miss Spotty Jane, I never thought of those dolls. For some reason, I was thinking they were made by MGA entertainment.

    Thanks! Wish I had found the doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now remember why I didn't think of the Zodiac Girlz since the ones I have are marked 3 Muses.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete