Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Three Faces of Sharpay

I thought about doing this post for awhile but never got to it. 
Ms. Leo's post on "Torn Between Versions of the Same Doll" on
her blog 
I-Luv -Dolls
reminded me of  what I wanted to post.
I am finally posting it. Thanks Ms. Leo!!
The Three Faces of Sharpay, but there might be even more. 

 Sharpay No. 1 on the left – High School Musical No. 2   2007  Disney/Mattel
 Sharpay No. 2  High School Musical No 3 – “Sing Together”  2008 ?  Disney/Mattel
 Sharpay No. 3  High School Musical No 3 – Disney Store Exclusive 2008   Disney
 I like Sharpay No. 1, the vintage clothes horse the best.  
 When I got Sharpay, No. 3, I didn’t even realize it was Sharpay until I found her on the Internet.  She has
jointed arms and twists under the breasts. 
Disney and Mattel have are coming out with dolls called Disney VIP Dolls.
Top Characters from the Disney Channel TV Shows 
Sharpay is one of the dolls. 
40 different poses means they are articulated! 
Read more about them 
Can't keep up with all the different versions. 
All are Thrift Store finds.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I could help! I didn't know about the VIP dolls. I glad you posted about them. I'll be on the lookout now. I like the face of the first one. The eyes and the lip color seem sweeter. I like the outfit of the second one. I couldn't see the boots well. What are they made of. I am glad that you have all three to share with us. I hope your post inspires and other post too! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ms. Leo. On E-Bay they are all ready selling Sharpay and the Hannah Montana dolls. I was disappointed that Sharpay doesn't come with her hat or her dog like the VIP poster shows her.
    They also have some photos on Flickr of some of the extra clothes and dolls. The dolls are out in certain areas of the country. Will stop at TRU's tomorrow to see if they have them.

    ReplyDelete