Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Blythe-Littlest Pet Shop- Black and White Collection

Blythe (heart)'s Littlest Pet Shop 
Black and White Collection 
Fashion 'n Flowers 
Hasbro 
2011
Target Exclusive
Target find 

I am only going to be posting once a day for awhile. I started another 
blog with a friend from my hometown.  The blog is about where we grew up 
and it's 300 years of History.  I have collecting postcard, ephemera, and literally anything
I could get my hands on.  This has been one of my passions for 30+ years and finally will
be able to share it with others.  If you want to take a look. Click on the link below.

2 comments:

  1. Why does she have to be a Target exclusive? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target has been getting a lot of exclusives from Mattel. There is a Barbie Fashionista World Tour that is also a Target Exclusive.

    ReplyDelete