Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Butterfly Art Kira

Yes, we did have an earthquake here on the 
East Coast.   I was at the computer and my
computer monitor seemed to be wobbling and my chair
moving. At first, I thought I was having a strange 
reaction to my medicine that I got yesterday. 
I looked around and none of my ladies fell 
off the shelves. Didn't give it a second thought, 
until my son called and asked if I felt the 
earthquake.  I kind of felt relieved to know 
it wasn't my medicine.
Hope all is well with everyone in the earthquake's path. 
Butterfly Art 
Kira 
Mattel 
1998 
Made in Malaysia 
Costume Made in Indonesia 
Temporary Tattoos Made in the USA
Fund-raiser win.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't feel the earthquake, but there were others in the area that did. I have this doll, too.

    ReplyDelete