Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cha Cha


Grease 
Race Day 
Cha Cha 
Mattel 
2008
Silver Label 
Marked on head 2003
Marked on body 1991
Made in Indonesia 
The actress, Annette Charles  who played Cha Cha DiGregorio in 
the movie Grease passed away last week.
This doll was a display doll. She still had the stand 
screwed into her back when I bought her. Took the 
screws out, she now has two holes in her body. 
Shoes are also glued on.
Garage Sale find

3 comments:

  1. Nice find. I loved all the Grease dolls, although I didn't buy any. Sorry to hear that she passed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved her as Cha Cha in the movie even if her parts weren't that big. I do have both dolls and I wish they did the guys. I would love to have Danny Zuko & Kinicki as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. The male dolls from Grease would have been great. I wonder why Mattel didn't make them.

    ReplyDelete