Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Forgot I had her

Looking thru some boxes today, 
and came across a doll that I 
completely forgot about.

Think she might be a Teresa. 
Marked on head 
Mattel 1990 
On her back
Mattel 1996
Made in China

Hair seems to have been cut and restyled. 
Not her original outfit 
She is wearing a Fashion Ave Jacket 
from the 1998 Boutique Collection
No. 20579 
Boots go along with the jacket. 
Not sure about the red skirt or the umbrella. 
Won her on E-bay at least 3 or 4 years ago.



9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, look at that outfit! That looks like something Alexis Carrington Colby the 3rd would wear. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She definitely looks like Teresa, one of my favorite molds. Love her outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hey, It's Muff, the outfit is one of my favorites.

    Thanks Vanessa, Would love to find some other Fashion Avenue outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    She is pretty and looks like "Teresa Sit in Style".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Spain: you're right that has the mold of the face of Teresa. Beautiful with that hairstyle. The plan clothes I love leopard print.
    The aquarium is perfect for a diorama. Your Barbie Basic 002 I love her hair so curl. I have not yet but it sure will buy in the future. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Marta, I love leopard print also. And the aquarium will be in a room soon. The curly hair is why I pick up that Barbie.

    ReplyDelete