Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Target Purchases

Went to Target this morning at 8:00 a.m. hoping to find something new. 
Found a MH Clawdeen Outfit. 
 Bought a Danielle Liv for Color.  I liked the Red Wig.
Would have liked the white wig and dress that Alexis wore but they didn't have her. 

The last doll I bought was the Spa Makeover Alexis.
Love the purple robe.
Will put Alexis away when I need a body.


They had no outfits.  Should have purchased a wig or two.

No new MH dolls, or the Bratzilla's which I would have bought. 
 
Target find. 

6 comments:

  1. I will try to get to Tarjay tomorrow, I want a couple of those color dolls. I also want a new wig or 2 for those ladies I still have

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some very nice purchases. I didn't know they had fashion packs for MH dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fashion packs for MH dolls rock! I snap them up whenever I see them. I have the Clawdeen Wolf outfit pictured above. It is smashing on my green haired Clawdeen. Great shopping Frannie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun trip, what neat buys. I remember seeing the Liv for Color dolls on clearance, but I forgot for how much. Do you remember their sale price? Thanks in advance, Frannie ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. D7ana, In my target they were 7.68. The dress and the wig are worth the price. Maybe I will go back and get the others, but I don't think they had Alexis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the one with the red wig. Love red heads.
    betty
    doll-college.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete