Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hayden as The White Rabbit

Monday, after the  radiation treatment, I asked my brother 
to take me to Target. (which is right down the street from the Hospital). 
I finally got the last doll in the Liv Alice in Wonderland Series. It was 
on sale, so I thought I better get it when I saw it. 

Open the cover to see Hayden.
2010
SpinMaster
Target Exclusive. 

Love Hayden's accessories. (The pocket watch and
her plastic bunny ears)
Full face Hayden.
I am going to miss having the LIV dolls!
Target Exclusive!

8 comments:

  1. That is a pretty Liv doll! I'll miss one of my favorite body-donor dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping that SpinMaster will realize their mistake and start selling the Liv dolls again in 2014.

    Glad to read that you got the last doll you needed for this set. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting her Frannie. I love her hair with the pink stripe. I think we are all hoping that they will bring them back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on going doll shopping. That must have been a real treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratz! I do think that the Alice In Wonder land was the best of the line! I don't think the Target near me every had them all. I need to get the Jake shirt with the birds and a house! That would make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Spain: LIV did not know this doll. Hayden is beautiful. The clothes are wonderful. Enjoy your purchase. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this set at Target last year but missed out on it. I hope that Big Lots get these version during their next buyouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is always great to complete the set. Enjoy them all.
    betty
    doll-college.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete