Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Saturday, June 23, 2012

MIKELMAN CANDI VINTAGE SWIRL A.A. IN SUIT

Isn't she lovely?
She is a Vintage Candi Doll. 
Love the pink suit, reminds me of the early 60's.with the pill box hat. 
(From the listing on E-Bay) 

11 1/2" tall. Vinyl. Rooted saran hair. Swivel neck & shoulders, twist waist, jointed hips, soft vinyl legs with hidden bendable knee feature. High-heel style feet. Marked copyright hamilton Toys.
Loving these dolls more and more. 
These dolls were made
in the late 90's and early 2000's.  
Especially since I can't afford the 
newer Integrity dolls. 
E-Bay find. 

6 comments:

  1. Lovely girl! I've never seen one at my thrift before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice find! Her outfit is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Candi dolls. I have a couple of this lady but not in that suit. I am still a fan of this line. Great find Frannie :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really getting into the Candi Dolls. Wish there was a book or guide to help me along.

    ReplyDelete