Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bundling

The word bundling is going to drive me crazy!  I hear it all the time.  Whether they are talking on TV 
about you putting your home and car insurance together,  or when Frankie from American Pickers puts 
a few items together to make a deal. 
If you have been following my blog before my operation, you already know that 
I have been looking for the Monster  High Cupid Doll, but didn't find it.

  While  I was having my head fixed. My older and only brother was 
on vacation in Florida.  I called him and asked him to look for cupid. 
He told me he had just found it on the Wal-Mart website.    Being curious 
I went to look. And there it was. Another victim of the word bundling. 
I hate purchasing stuff that I am probably not going to use. 
Here is the link to Wal-Mart.  You can get either a purple or pink chest with Cupid for 
$55.00.  I had it sent to the store across the street from my house.  Took a week to 
get it. 
I kind of like the chest now, since I can use it to store
my MH dolls and clothes. 




5 comments:

  1. I hear you and understand about the bundling commercial. My least favorite - I think - of those commercials.

    Congratulations on having a brother who would look for you AND on getting your longed for figure. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also seen Cupid bundled with the car that was supposedly Draculara's Sweet Sixteen present on the Wal-Mart site.

    I'm glad you were able to get Cupid. She is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: congratulations on getting this doll. She is very original. Thank you for showing the photo. I like her bag heart. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Franny, I agree with you. Bundling is selling me something i don't want to get something I do. I am glad you are feeling better and its good to see you playing with your dolls and posting again.
    betty
    doll-college.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete