Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Monday, June 25, 2012

Janay Y2K

I wasn't sure what I was going to post today, but 
when the mailman arrived with a package, I knew
what it was going to be. 
Janay Y 2 K 
2000
Integrity Toys 
Jersey City, NJ 

11 1/2 inch doll 
On the back of the box, it shows the Integrity dolls, 
that were made in 2000.
Janay Diva 2000
Janay Braid Me Beautiful 
Alysa Digital Darling 
Janay Digital Darling 
Alysa Diva 2000 
Alysa Terrific Twists 
Jade Digital Darling
Jade Diva 2000
Janay, Alysa, Jade, Crazy Curls
Another E-Bay find.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on this Janay find, Frannie! I don't have any of the Janays with this the first head sculpt. Nice to see these dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo! I have this girl! She's a beaut, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought that was an ironing board in her box until I figured out the other thing was a helmet. She's ready for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute doll! I have never seen this one before. I thought like Muff did when I initially saw the pic that it was a ironing board too. Lol! I think I have a doll with grey streaks in her hair with this face mold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's really pretty. My first time seeing this face mold, too. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Vanessa, I wish there was a guide or book to all these faces. Also your dolls should be arriving, My daughter Sarah mailed them out yesterday afternoon. Hopefully by the end of the week. Let me know when they get there. Also will be looking for others I may have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frannie. I will be on the lookout for the kids.

      Delete
  7. Hello from Spain: I had not seen before Janaey. She is a beautiful doll. I like her scooter and helmet ... Congratulations on having it in your collection. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't see this doll set before! I have seen a lot of the older Janays but never this one. Congratz!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, I am getting into the older Janays and Mikleman Dolls (Hamilton Designs). Was surprised that Integrity had offices in Jersey City, NJ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved the Janay line. I still have a couple of ladies with this original look :O) You've found quite a bit of goodies. I'm having fun just looking at your new dolls

    ReplyDelete