Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Saturday, May 22, 2010

World of Tinker Bell

There are so many different versions of Tinker Bell I thought I would post the ones I found as a group. I don't have a reference book on Disney Dolls, so I haven't done much research on them. 
The first one is Princess Tinker Bell.  Produced by Disney. No date on box.  

Dressed as a ballerina, Tinker Bell  is marked Disney.  No date.  Only label on dress says "Made in China". Missing her wings. 


Tinker Bell is 10 inches tall.  Marked Disney on head. Also Disney label on outfit.


Tinker Bell is 8 inches tall. Has no identifying marks.  She is not Disney.  

This Tinker Bell has a label on her outfit marked Disney Princess.  No date. Missing shoes and wings.


The last Tinker Bell is marked Disney. Missing her shoes.  To me, it seems the head is too big for the body. The head also reminds me of the Princess Babies.

Please comment if you have any information on these dolls.

2 comments:

  1. The second from the bottom is Tea in the Garden Tinkerbell. I found mine at a flea market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikala, Thanks for the information on Tinkerbell and for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete