Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sleeping Beauty

When I took this doll out of the tub, she was wearing a different gown.  I knew that she was Sleeping Beauty made by Mattel in 1999.  She is easy to recognize since her eyes open and close when you raise and lower her right arm.  There is also a lever on her back.  Looked through the tub to find the gown she originally came in.  Missing her shoes, but I had a pair of white heels for her to wear.  She also came with a musical pillow which is missing.

2 comments:

  1. I got this doll at a garage sale last weekend, but dressed in a different outfit..I now know which doll she is, thanks =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. It gets a little bit crazy trying to find out what doll you have found when she doesn't have any clues to tell you who she originally was. I am not that good at recognizing Barbie faces. Usually I look at where she was made (China, Indonesia, etc) to approximately give me a certain time period when she could have been produced.

    ReplyDelete