Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mystery Doll

Found this cutie at the Thrift Store today.   She was naked, so I borrowed a valentine dress from Barbie and added some  pink boots.  She is 11 1/2 inches tall.  The only marks were found on her head..  Made in China, Fabrique en Chine, a number and  then 98.  I am assuming the 98 is for the date she was made.  She has on light blue molded panties.  Her knees and ankles are hinged.  She is flat footed.  One unusual thing about her is her legs can twist all the way around.  Does anybody recognize her?

5 comments:

  1. Hiya,
    I don't recognize this doll at all, but she sure is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you shure that it is not just an unuasull barbie what I find alot is that some dolls arnt called anything there just really cheap but I have a strange feeling that she is a my scene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    We have such dolls in Russia.
    They're called "The young one" and are made by M&C Toy Centre Ltd.
    I hope this info will be useful ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I also think she is a bicyclist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm seeking some dolls just like the one in the picture. she has such lovely chin dimples.

    ReplyDelete