Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lovely Lea

Found Lea a few months ago on one of my treasure hunting expeditions.  Can't remember what she had on when I found her, but I had redressed her in a black and gold gown.  Wasn't really thrilled with the gown, but it was good for the time being.   Yesterday, I came across an outfit on another doll at the Thrift Store.  It wasn't the Barbie that caught my eye but the red oriental outfit.  Today while looking at it I thought why not let Lea try it on.    The outfit has no tags.  The jacket has metal snaps, while the skirt fastens with velcro.  It also came with a gold mesh scarf, which I put under the jacket.  I added the red pumps. There is also a gold clutch for Lea to use.  Perfect!

2 comments: