Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

World Peacekeepers

I stopped in at Big Lots today 
to see if they had the World Peacekeepers. 
Surprised they had them because I never 
have seen them there before. 
They had a lot of blond haired figures 
one with dark hair and another with gray. 
No AA figures. 
I picked up the one with gray hair 
since he looked like he could be used as 
a father to one of the ladies. 

World PeaceKeepers 
Power Team Elite 
E.O. D. Technician 
M & C Toy Centre
2011
Made in China 
12 inch figure 
30 points of articulation 
When I brought him home, 
I realized he had black gloves on his hands. 
Opened the package and found out that 
that the hands pop off. 
Will have to see if I have any hands for 
this gentleman. 
Big Lots find




6 comments:

  1. Yep, I'll be going to Big Lots tomorrow. There's one particular world peace keeper that I love the sculpt of, so I've got to go look for him.

    From a distance your guy kind of looks like Anderson Cooper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice find. I love his hair color. I will have to check my Big Lots out this weekend. My wallet is still recuperating from Wu Con. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Miss_Lola - He sort of does look like Anderson Cooper.

    @Georgia, Thanks, I loved his hair color too! He looks more of a fatherly type doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find, Ok Frannie.. Where is big lots? I need him LOL. He does look like Anderson Cooper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chynadoll, Thanks, he is in the same mall as the Thrift Store. Down at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie! I was looking for older haired gentlemen, too. When they had them years ago, they had a lot of older gentlemen. I'm not surprised you didn't see them before. I think they just recently came back to the Big Lots. I wouldn't count on them being there too long.

    ReplyDelete