Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Skye

Skye 
Friend of Dusty 
Kenner 
1974
First Edition 
Marked on back:
G.M.F.G.I  (General Mills Fun Group Inc.)
Kenner Products 
1974
Made in Hong Kong 
12 inches tall. 
Spring action waist that allowed her to swing a bat or a golf club. 
Sports-oriented type of dolls. 
Skye and Dusty were prone to melting. As I found out when I 
tried to take off Skye's original pink swimsuit.  The swim suit was open at the seam and also 
missing it's daisy logo.  Got the swimsuit off without any further damage to the swimsuit or Skye.
The blue swimsuit belongs to Dusty.  It was also open at the seam, but I was able to quickly
stitch it closed before shooting the photo.  The logo is missing from the blue swimsuit. 
I believe the red sandals are original. 
E-Bay find.

No comments:

Post a Comment