Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend - New Dolls

Happy Labor Day to all my U.S. readers. Hope your day was as beautiful as it was here in the Northeast. 
Going back to work tomorrow.  I had a great summer looking for dolls!  
Saturday, I went to lunch with my cousin and her friend. Since we were having lunch in the same mall as there was a Toy's R Us, I took a quick visit in and found.....

Bratz - Sasha 
MGA - 2010

Today I went over to Wal-Mart to see what they had. And found...

Barbie Fashionistas 
Artsy 
Swappin' Styles 
Swap Heads 
Mattel 2010
I saw two others in this series, Cutie and Sweetie. Just bought Artsy since she was the only one there.They didn't have any of the extra heads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment