Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Check this out

Had to post this before my daily postings since I will probably 
forget later on. 
 for posting about a website called 

Fat Fingers is a search site that finds typos and spelling mistakes on E-Bay. 
It's a great tool for finding a hidden treasure on E-Bay.

I tried it searching for Barbie.  Either a pop-up window comes up or below the search window you can click a link which comes up with the results on E-Bay.  You then have to find the doll category on the left side of the E-Bay listings.
Barbie (in dolls)  produced 187 results with mistakes or typos in the E-Bay postings.

 I found one Barbie doll to put in my watch list. 

Happy doll hunting!





No comments:

Post a Comment