Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Glim'r

Today on my way to the Thrift Store, I decided to stop at Toy's R Us  to see if they had gotten Moxie Teenz, Bijou.  She wasn't there, but was going to pick up Tristen because she was 20 % off the regular price.  Went down the Barbie aisle just to look and found a few new dolls displayed.  I decided against getting Tristen, and picked up a doll from the new Barbie series " A Fashion Fairytale".
 Glim'r 
Barbie, A Fashion Fairytale 
2009 Indonesia 
Glim'r is a Flairy, no I didn't spell it wrong.  She is not a fairy. 
There are two other Flairies in the series.  Shim'r (purple) and Shyn'e (lighter pink hair).
Glim'r is covered in glitter from the neck down.
Approximately 9 inches tall.
With her long legs and skinny body Glim'r reminded me of the Winx dolls. 
Did some searching and found out the Winx dolls are manufactured by Mattel.

1 comment:

  1. I have all three of these dolls, I love them so much! What's so funny is that I'm also a huge Winx Club fan and have a lot of Winx Club dolls, most of them from the thrift store xD
    Mattel is btw not the only company that made Winx Club dolls :)

    ReplyDelete