Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Monster High

Monster High Dolls just came out this past week.  They are made by Mattel.  Package is shaped like a notebook is marked  2009 Made in Indonesia.  I got all 6 dolls at Toys R Us.  Saw them at Walmart today.
There are 4 single dolls and a gift set with 2 dolls. They are approximately 10 inches tall, awfully thin and are jointed at the elbows, knees and wrists.  The website for the dolls is:Monster High  I thought these dolls were unusual, so I thought I would get them all before certain ones are sold out. They are already selling on E-bay for double the price. 
Draculaura - Daughter of Dracula.   Pet bat named Count Fabulous
Lagoona Blue - Daughter of Sea Monster.  Pet fish - Neptuna 
Frankie Stein - Daughter of Frankenstein.  Pet Dog - Watzit
Clawdeen Wolf - Daughter of the Werewolf.  Pet cat - Crescent
  Giftset 
Deuce Gorgon - Son of Medusa.  Pet Two Tailed Rat - Perseus 
Cleo de Nile - Daughter of the Mummy. Pet Cobra - Hissette



3 comments:

  1. I got 2-Draculaura and Frankie-Did you you they came out with Abbey bomidable? Check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have Abbey Bomidable and Spectra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I'm jealous :)
    I know this is an old post but I saw that you still collect MH. I have Cleo, Deuce, Lagoona and Ghoulia basic and Dead Tired Draculaura.
    Here in the Netherlands, we hardly have any MH dolls, for example, we still don't have Abbey or Spectra.
    We don't have TRU, Walmart, K-Mart or Target here :c

    ReplyDelete