Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fashionista Sporty

Today I was able to get out of the house early for a change.  Went to the Flea Market, but only picked up a Jade Bratz with some clothes.  So my big decision for the day was which way to go the the thrift shop.  Did I want to stop at Target or Toys R Us?   TRU's won.  I knew two of the new Barbie Basic dolls were out. They are Collection 001.5  Model 13 and 6.  But TRU's didn't have them. So I walked down  the aisle and saw the Sporty Barbie Fashionista. (2009).  Thought that would satisfy my disappointment of not finding the new Barbie Basic.  So I picked it up, turned around and saw something that I have seen in articles and I wanted.  Thought I would only take one, but wound up getting them all for fear that if I didn't get them today
they would be harder to find weeks later. So I walked out of TRU's  with 4 new dolls, the gift set and the brunette Fashionista.  Off to the thrift store. Will post pictures of my new dolls tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment