Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Do you recognize me- 2?

Took a half day of work today because I had to see the doctor.   Had some time before the appointment, so I decided to stop at the Flea Market.  Found this Barbie marked 1991 on the neck. and Made in Indonesia on her back.  She was wearing a different outfit which didn't seem to be her original outfit, so I quickly took this out of my stash of clothes.  Never realized this was a vintage black label Barbie dress.   Will have to try to find out the name. . Barbie's ponytail is stiff. Necklace and earrings are original. Missing ring. Any ideas who I may be?

3 comments:

  1. she's called Golden Waltz 1999ish
    there was a redheaded version also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct again. You are a wonderful online expert! A wealth of Barbie knowledge! Have some others. Will post soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also thanks so much for sharing all you know about Barbie! I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete