Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Glitter 'n Gold Rio - Jem



The past few weeks have been slow finding doll treasures, but today made up for it.
 At the Flea Market, I walked up to a table to find so many dolls that I wanted.  I hate to pick and choose. I asked the woman how much were the dolls.  When she gave me the price, I was able to buy every boxed doll I found.  I asked her if she had any others, she replied that they only found these so far but haven't even been up to the attic yet.  Guess who is going back to the Flea Market next week
Glitter 'n Gold Rio
Jem
Hasbro 1986
Doll head and outfit  Made in China,
Others (?) Made in Hong Kong
The box was taped, so I opened it to see if all the accessories were there because I couldn't see
them through the plastic.  Everything was intact.
Flea Market find.

4 comments:

  1. Got a few others from this series from the same woman at the Flea Market. Couldn't believe I found them at such a reasonable price. Will be posting the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! What treasure!!!!!!!!!
    Good for you! Are you going to de-box them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discodiva1979, Thanks, I am not going to de-box them.

    ReplyDelete