Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Zodiac Girlz

Cancer, Zodiac Girlz Doll.  3 Muses LLC  2003. Approximately 9 inches tall. Legs bend.  She is missing her shoes, green pet frog and brown shoulder bag.  Also missing is the red band around her forehead. She came to me barefooted but I found a pair of white sling back flats for her to wear. Didn't want her feet to get cold.    There are 12 dolls in the series, one for each of the Zodiac Signs.  From my research, they were found for awhile in KB Toy Stores in 2003.  Then from what I gather, in 2006, in new packaging you could purchase the dolls from the Zodiac Girlz web site.   I know I could buy a boxed doll from E-Bay, but I love the thrill of the hunt.  Maybe on one of treasure hunting trips I will find my boxed doll. 

You can see a picture of all of the dolls at: http://zodiacgirlz.com/3muses/properties.html






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information, Frannie. Although their heads are too big in my opinion, they look cute. And I like horoscope dolls ... interesting to see which hair color the signs will have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks D7ana, I agree their heads are too big. They kind of remind me of Bratz Dolls.

    ReplyDelete