Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Welcome

     Welcome to my blog.  It's about time I started to blog, but what should I blog about?  My passion at this time is finding dolls at thrift stores, flea markets etc. and giving them a second life in my doll collection.  I usually buy 11 1/2 inch fashion dolls and accessories  but others do creep into my life for one reason or another.  
     I do buy boxed dolls but have this hang-up about taking them out of the box.
Not an expert on dolls, but I do find information about my finds through books and the internet. Being a former librarian does help in the search. 
     Would love to talk to other collectors who would like to share information about a particular doll. 
     Thanks for visiting. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment