Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dolls of the World - Scotland 1980

Scotland 
Dolls of The World 
Mattel 1980 
Made in Taiwan 
Missing shawl 
 There is a story behind this doll.  I found the doll yesterday at the Thrift Store.  She had her clothes and her boots.  Today, I went to see a lady who has garage sales all the time. Months ago she said she had some Barbies but since she has so much stuff she really didn't know where they were. She told me that when she finds them she will put them away for me.  Yesterday I stopped at her sale and she told me to come over today for the dolls.  I got a box of about 10 dolls (including Tracy in my next post) along with a bag of clothes. Took the box home and started looking at the clothes and I come across a beret that looked familiar.
It was the beret for the Scotland doll.  Now just to find her shawl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment