Meeting New Friends

Meeting New Friends
Jaxson, Cloe, and Sophina

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Moxie Teenz - Bijou - Series 2

Had to go to Walmart today 
to pick up some last minutes items that I needed 
for my daughters wedding this coming Friday.
After getting the things I had to get, I couldn't leave 
without going down the doll aisle. 
There she was, all by herself, Moxie Teenz, Bijou, (Series 2?)  no others to be found. 
The box is somewhat crushed but as you all know
if it is the only one, it won't be there when you come back.
Bijou comes with a small pup, thankfully no hairbrush (I have way too many).
MGA Entertainment 
Made in China 
Probably made in 2010
Packaging is somewhat shorter and a teeny bit wider
Older box - 16 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches 
Newer box - 14 3/4 inches x 8 3/4
 The back of the package. 
After leaving Walmart, I decided to take a ride to Toy's R Us 
to see if they had gotten the new Moxie Teenz in. 
Toys R Us only had the original Moxie Teenz on their shelves. 
I was going to buy Jackson from Monster High. He was the only one there, but
his forearm had fallen off, so I left him. 
I did buy something that was the only one they had but will leave it for a later post. 
Have a great doll week!




No comments:

Post a Comment